OperaSkis warrants that the Opera skis are free of material or manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified.
OperaSkis warranty policy cover the products sold by OperaSkis and the authorized dealers, and is valid for the original purchaser only.
If a product is found to be defective within the warranty period and after our inspection and judgment, our only responsibility will be to repair/replace the defective product free of charge.
OperaSkis will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. OperaSkis product is not covered by any verbal warranties.
The warranty is not applicable for the following cases:
• Fail to prove the purchase from OperaSkis or an authorized dealer with the invoice or receipt.
• Fail to present the defected product.
• Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect
• Damage caused by normal wear-and-tear (such as scratches and binding marks).
• Blemishes/imperfection typical of the wooden topsheet and already present at the time of purchase
• Damage resulting from tuning machines and grinders or products like waxes, solvents, cleaners, polishes, adhesives or LOC-TITE®
• Damage resulting from improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, improper repairs, alterations or customization.
• Damage caused by dropping or strong impact during use: chairlift, rock or handrail damage and any other impact related damage of any kind renders this warranty null and void. Exposed and unexposed obstacles exist and OperaSkis is not responsible for the potential damage that may occur when riding over these obstacles either purposefully or accidentally.
• Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages, caused by anything other than defects in material or manufacturing
Example of what is covered by warranty:
• Top sheet, base or sidewall delamination due to manufacturing defect.
• Structural stress cracking on the top sheet, base, core, sidewall or edge due to a manufacturing defect.
How to do:
Send an email to email@example.com describing the problem and add a photo to clarify the issue. Don’t forget to prove your purchase with an invoice/receipt copy; if you cannot find it, contact your dealer who will act as intermediary.
After a preliminary analysis and if we think your product can have a material or manufacturing defect, we will send a courier to pick it up. After an inspection we will evaluate whether repair the product or send a new one. If we decide that the claim is not valid you will get the product back. The replaced items will be subject to availability: we will do our best to look for a finish as similar as possible, but is not possible to guarantee to have the exact product back.